Nitrile gloves are the right compromise between latex and vinyl. Nitrile is a product of allergy-safe compounds that feels much like latex but it’s much stronger, costs less, and is much comfortable to wear. Nitrile is ideal for various applications, such as cleaning and dishwashing.
How to Use
- Hands should be dry before wearing gloves.
- Read the instructions on the package before use.
- Carefully wear the gloves, don’t put excessive force to tug the gloves while wearing.
- Fingernails should be small to avoid tearing issues.
- Gloves storage atmosphere must be conducive
- Gloves should be stored in a dark and dry place.
- The glove shouldn’t be stored in an excessive heat area.
- Store the gloves below 40ºC/ 104 ºF
- Keep the gloves away from fluorescent light.
- Gloves should be stored distant from any energy radiation and heat-generating equipment.