Hair Growth Vitalizer Oil
Redensyl®- Redensyl results in quicker, stronger, and faster hair growth. Redensyl provides nutrients to your scalp and hair follicles, increases the blood flow to the scalp. Nourished hair follicles result in stronger hair strands. Redensyl ensures stronger and thicker hair without side effects. Redensyl is safe. It is a valuable alternative to hair transplants. It is made with seven plant compounds for hair growth. Redensyl for hair has no side effects and shows visible results.
Onion Seed Oil- Prevents and Reverses Greying
Black seed oil prevents and reverses greying of hair. It contains linoleic acid that prevents the reduction of pigment cells in hair follicles and rejuvenates hair follicles.
Saw Palmetto Ext.- helps slow or reduce the type of hereditary hair loss known as androgenic alopecia (a common form of hair loss also known as male- or female-pattern baldness).
Tocopherol- Vit E- Vitamin E may help support a healthy scalp and hair as it has natural antioxidant effects that assists with maintaining hair growth. improved hair growth in people with hair loss. It’s thought that the vitamin’s antioxidant properties helped reduce oxidative stress in the scalp. Oxidative stress has been linked with hair loss.
Fenugreek Ext.- Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of iron and protein. two essential nutrients for hair growth. They also contain a unique composition of plant compounds, including flavonoids and saponins. These compounds are presumed to induce hair growth due to their anti-inflammatory and antifungal effects, help in moisturizing the hair and bringing back the luster and bounce. beneficial against hair fall and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness, and hair thinning.
Olive Oil – Strengthens Hair Follicles
Olive oil may work to strengthen your hair follicle, increasing the life span of each hair and making it seem like your hair is growing more quickly. Helps reduce hair fall, promoting healthy hair growth. Olive oil is rich with a substantial percentage of antioxidants that promote hair growth.
Castor Oil – Improves Volume & Thickness acts as a humectant and can be used to moisturize the skin and scalp.
Coconut Oil- Increases Thickness & Shine
Helps increase hair thickness, hair shine, and better manageability with less breakage and static. It helps to have fewer tangles and split ends.
VIGINI 100% Natural Early Greying Prevention Hair Oil contains premium quality oils and natural actives that are a perfect blend for giving required nourishment to your hair. Let us know how the Natural actives and ingredients in the oil act to give you desired results.
1. Onion Seed Oil (Kalonji) : Prevents and Reverses Greying
Black seed oil is known for its capabilities to prevent and reverse greying of hair. It contains linoleic acid that prevents the reduction of pigment cells in your follicles. Black seed oil is known to rejuvenate hair follicles.
2. Black Sesame Oil: Potent Antioxidant It is known for Preventing premature greying due to the presence of antioxidants. Its benefits include stopping hair fall, thanks to a high level of fatty acids that penetrate your hair follicles and strengthen them. Removing dandruff because of its antibacterial and antifungal properties & Combating hair fall.
3. Flaxseed Oil: Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids Flaxseed oil may help prevent premature greying of hair. It is rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids, which are known to be great for the skin and hair, as they keep them nourished and prevents hair drying, The Vitamin E in flaxseed oil helps to treat hair loss and stimulate new hair growth. Lignans act as strong antioxidants which can help in the hair regrowth of healthier and make stronger shinier hair. Topical application of flaxseed oil prevents flaking and nourishes the scalp from within, providing relief from dandruff.
4. Amla Oil: Makes hair healthy & Shining Amla is one home remedy that works the best when it comes to treating hair. It is so rich in Vitamin C and antioxidant properties that not only does it prevents hair from premature greying but also make them healthy and shining. When used for hair treatment, amla oil is thought to strengthen and condition follicles down to the roots
5. Ashwagandha Ext.: Helps in Melanin production in hair follicles an amino acid called ‘Tyrosine’ in ashwagandha helps in stimulating the melanin production in the hair follicles. Also beneficial against Hair loss as it strengthens hair. It also enhances the hair nourishment and conditions the scalp and hair. It helps in controlling scalp itching and irritation.
6. Shikakai Ext.: Makes hair Stronger & Thicker
Shikakai is a great source of essential vitamins. Its vitamin C content can help promote hair growth by giving your scalp a collagen boost. It effectively slows down Greying. It imparts shine and softness to Hair, removes Hair Lice and Dandruff. It provides Stronger and Thicker Hair. It is anti- inflammatory and helps heals Scalp Infections thus Soothing Scalp. It nourishes hair follicles and Reduces Hair Loss.
7. Brahmi Ext.: Decreases Split Ends Brahmi improves overall hair health and helps in prevention of split ends. It helps in reduction of hair loss, elimination of Dandruff from your scalp and thus Cleanses Your Scalp. It gives a soothing effect to your scalp and amplifies overall hair health.
8. Heena Powder: Improves Shine & Thickness It covers each hair shaft and builds a protective layer that safeguards the strands from damage. It makes your hair thick and strong by locking the essential moisture in the hair. This herb adds a natural shine and gloss to your mane and makes them two times stronger.
9. Castor Oil: Improves Volume & Thickness
acts as humectants and can be used to moisturize the skin and scalp. Castor oil is thick, so it’s frequently mixed with other skin-friendly oils like almond, olive, and coconut oil to make an ultra-hydrating moisturizer. Though applying castor oil to the skin is considered safe for most, it can cause an allergic reaction in some people.
10. Sesame Oil: Sesame oil Soothes & Nourishes is excellent for protecting and nourishing hair that are damaged and weak. It Soothes and nourishes heat damaged and dry Hair, it prevents premature hair greying, it helps to prevent hair fall and fights against dandruff. Sesame oil also helps in hair growth and making hair stronger and shinier.
11. Curry Leaves Ext.: Revitalizes Roots act extraordinarily in revitalizing your hair roots. The vitamin B present in curry leaves helps your hair follicles in restoring the natural colour pigment and thus, preventing premature greying.
12. Sage Oil: Darkens Hair
Sage is a great natural remedy to darken your hair. A tea infusion made with sage leaves and rubbed into the scalp is all you need to do to cover any grey strands. Sage contains natural pigments that colour the grey hair naturally. Sage is also said to be highly beneficial in alopecia and thinning hair. Sage oil promotes hair growth and stimulates the scalp, and helps control dandruff, acne, and lipoma.