If you are on the lookout for soft, supple, smooth skin, look no further that NIVEA Crème–the original moisturiser. Boasting a rich, creamy formula, this multi-purpose body lotion intensively moisturises, nourishes and protects the skin from that rough, dry feeling you know all too well. Enriched with Provitamin B5, this NIVEA cream works to provide intensive protective care, whether you are suffering from dry skin, winter rash, chafing, rough cheeks or chapped hands. Dermatologically tested and skin compatibility dermatologist approved, it’s been designed for all the skin types and can be applied far and wide your body when you want hydration most. Working as a body cream, hand cream and face cream, as well as a make up remover, foot cream and massage cream, it is a versatile hydrating skincare product you’ll be able to at all times count on. An essential in every household and suitable for daily use, make NIVEA Creme your go-to for all your skincare needs. With more than 130 years of experience, NIVEA is market leader in the global skincare industry. Our researchers work extensively with different skin types to provide high-quality, products to suit all your skin needs and are dedicated to continually improving our products and finding new breakthroughs in effective skincare.
From the Manufacturer
The unsurpassed classic among the skin creams
Trust the blue tin for the whole family. For over 100 years, NIVEA Crème cares for and protects your skin with its rich formula at every opportunity. The creamy texture with the popular fragrance protects and pampers the skin. For a beautiful, supple skin: NIVEA Crème.
- Cares for all skin types at every opportunity
- With Eucerit
- Pampered with its famous creamy texture and popular fragrance
- Free of preservatives
- Skin tolerance is dermatologically approved
WHY USE NIVEA CRÈME?
NIVEA Crème is a classic, on a daily basis, multi-purpose crème which treats damaged and dry skin, leaving it healthy and soft. Having maintained it’s rich texture and comforting fragrance for over 100 years, the little blue tin brings back childhood memories. It has remained an unchanged part of your skin-care routine, just proves that it’s the best moisturiser for dry skin.
Your Skin’s Best Friend
- NIVEA Creme is a popular day cream and night cream. One thick layer and hello smooth skin.
- Soothe your skin after sunbathing or before shaving – nothing more universal or versatile than NIVEA Creme.
- It is also an awesome eye make-up remover.
- The skin around your nail bed, elbows and face needs more care. NIVEA Creme is the perfect treatment.
- Before any kind of hair removal, a little bit of NIVEA Creme helps sooth any kind of skin. Men find it irresistible after a shave too.
- 1911 – Originally, the NIVEA crème was wrapped in a yellow box. It was the first cream that was affordable for everyone.
- 1922 – The Art Nouveau look with the Vine Ornament is still far from the Blue tin which was to be introduced in the coming years.
- 1925 – The Blue Box with NIVEA written in white celebrates its premiere.
- 1928 – Since the blue tin launch in 1925, the unique scent and velvety texture remained largely unchanged.
- 1931 – The beauty ideal changed towards a more active, healthier looking skin. This also reflected in the label
- 1935 – In this year, appears for the first time, the modern, ornament-free font.
- 1949 – The introduction of the new NIVEA lettering characterizes the design of the brand to this day
- 1959 – For the first time, the word ‘Crème’ in italics was introduced, to give more emotion to the brand.
- 1970 – The ‘Blue Box’ used to date was introduced into the market. The white circle disappeared completely.
- 1993 – The cleaner, better design for the ‘Blue Box’ is introduced.
- 2007 – The NIVEA blue colour is better emphasized. To date, the crème in the ‘Blue Tin’ remains some of the successful skin care products of all time.
Complete the Nivea regimen
Care Shower CreamNIVEA Nourshing Body MilkNIVEA CrèmeNIVEA Essential Lip Care Routine Care: BodyStep 1: ShowerStep 2: LotionStep 3: CrèmeStep 4: Lip CareResultFor the best results, NIVEA recommends care..Cares with ingredients of NIVEA Crème skin in the shower. Intensive Moisture with Hydra IQ TechnologyEnriched with Almond Oil and minerals, reduces roughness and dryness; makes skin feel smootherCares for all skin types at every opportunity; serves its famous creamy texture and popular fragranceNIVEA Essential care deeply nourishes lips that at all times look and feel their best. With its weightless texture makes an effective all round lip care for soft and smooth lips, with no color.
NIVEA Crème is the Original Moisturizer, Perfect for the Family.
This Multi-Purpose rich Skin Moisturizer delivers intensive protective care..Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit), Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Anisate, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Perfume
Caring Moisturizing Crème for Soft and Supple Skin.
Ideal for all your skin needs,this body moisturiser is skin compatibility dermatologically approved and suitable for dail use.
Enriched with Provitamin B5, its rich, creamy formula intensively moisturises, nourishes and protects the skin from that rough, dry feel.
NIVEA has over 130 years of expertise in skincare and our products at all times cater to the needs of consumers.