For those of you who had already taken a steam bath, you do know how much relaxed you feel. If you hadn’t taken one, then this is for you to read!
If you have ever been to a gym or a spa, you must have seen a steam room. While taking a steam treatment, the steam room you are in is heated to 110°F to 114°F and steam is pumped into the room. The humidity of the room is at 100% and your body will release toxins along with sweat.
Steam treatment is of great benefit to the skin in the following ways:-
- Steam improves blood circulation which in turn nourishes your skin and results in a natural glow.
- It opens up your pores and deep cleanses your skin. This also removes dead skin cells and acne.
- It hydrates your skin and increases oil production which reduces wrinkles.
- It improves the production of elastin and collagen and thus prevents premature aging, helping you to maintain a firm skin.
- It soothes your skin and releases stress.
- Apart from skin benefits, it also helps treat cardiovascular diseases by promoting healthy blood flow.
Now that we know about the benefits of a steam bath, you should definitely go ahead with your plan of taking it if you haven’t already!!!
Click here to enter into a world of healthcare and wellness, curated only for you.
Stay home, Stay safe!!!
#health #wellness #gym #spa #steam #steamtreatment #steambath #clinqon_india #hydrate #skin