Oxygen is our primary source of energy and we are aware of how vital it is for our brain & body functions. But are we also aware that oxygen shortage in the body has been linked to every major illness category including respiratory disorders, heart conditions, and even cancer! Oxygen calms the mind and stabilizes the nervous system and without oxygen, we cannot absorb important vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that our body needs. We need oxygen 24*7 and it is present in the air we breathe. It is a well-established fact the air quality around us isn’t what it used to be. So, it is then possible that our bodies are deprived of the most important thing that we have been taking for granted our whole life.
Air contamination in India, ranked by the World Health Organization among the worst in the world, is adversely impacting the lifespan of its citizens, reducing the lives of most Indians by over three years, a new study has said.
Out of the world’s top 20 polluted cities, 13 are in India compared to just three in China. Air pollution slashes life expectancy by 3.2 years for the 660 million Indians who live in cities, including Delhi according to a report in Hindustan Times.
According to WHO, air pollution acts as a silent killer as extra carbon monoxide enters the bloodstream through the lungs and binds with Hemoglobin, the substance that carries oxygen to our cells in the blood. It reduces the amount of oxygen reaching the body’s organs and tissues causing diseases due to oxygen shortage.
Why a can of oxygen cylinder?
As due to the sudden rise in the need of oxygen cylinders, the stocks are out in most stores. Ultra-portable oxygen cans that contain 99% pure oxygen can be used by anyone at any time to help in raising or restoring oxygen level in the body. The oxygen cylinder is now an essential and some companies like OXY99 make a premium product which is brought to India by ING L&A Boschi of Italy since 1930 and manufactured as per the latest Indian pharmacopoeia guidelines (I.P. 2014).
This portable oxygen bottle is a one-time investment to keep for home as the first-aid lifesaver with a shelf life of 2 years. The bottle is light-weight weighing just 120 grams. This portable oxygen is packaged in a can containing 99% pure medical-grade oxygen with up to 150 inhalations per bottle.
How a can helps?
- Provides instant support by behaving as a first aid during emergencies.
- Helps instantly for any type of breathlessness or breathing difficulty
- Instantly helps recover from low oxygen levels in the body caused by air pollution, smoking, stale air quality, poorly ventilated rooms, high altitude, etc.
- Useful if suffering from respiratory and lung disorders including asthma, COPD, etc.
How does the product work?
- Oxygen is our primary source of strength and is accountable for 90% of the brain and body functions
- The can instantly increases the oxygen levels in the body and helps restore the brain and body functions to normal.
- By inhaling just 3 to 5 short bursts, the can helps to recover from conditions resulting in low oxygen levels in the body.
#OxygenCylinder #covidessentials #OXY99 #clinqon_india #makeinnidia #oxygencan #oxygen #nearby #savelives #precaution